About Me

My photo
I am a believer in God, a mom, a wife and a lover of winter!

Friday, February 25, 2011

so happy and so sad

So my beautiful sister is getting married tomorrow! And I can't be there.  Luke is too little drive for 12 hours to Albuquerque, NM and we don't have the funds to fly.  I very much wish I could be there to share in her special day but the good thing is is that my sister is wonderful and understanding.  My sister-in-law is going to be there to take pictures so she had better do a good job! (Hear that Sarah? I am counting on you! lol)

Amy is marrying a man named Marc.  Who is a very fun and wonderful man who knows how to take care of my sister.  I pray that they will be so happy together.

I love you sister!! I miss you and good luck tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment